Solid & Condensate Separator
Natural gas contain particulates and liquids that must be removed before entering the transmission system.
Main separators remove heavy particulate and liquid contamination by employing high efficiency liquid separation techniques. This can take the form of any one of the number of separation devices and in some instances, two stage units.
At BNF, we understand that every customer has different needs but wish to achieve optimal results. Therefore, we have a range of filtration products to meet your needs
- Cartridge Filter
- Coalescer Filter
- Multi-Tube Cyclone Separator
- Filter Separator
Quality & Design:
- Quality system certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Occupational health & safety management system to OHSAS 18001:2007
- Environmental management system to ISO 14001:2004
- ASME Pressure Vessels – Section VIII Division 1 – “U” Stamp
- ANSI B31.1, B31.3 or B31.8 piping code on packaged systems
- PED registered, to supply vessels / pressurised equipment, CE marked to 97/23/EC